Re: [IP] Re: Jaki Padilla <email @ redacted>

Jaki, I was fortunate, endo perscribed pump, the clinic takes my ins.  They
are first provider for one brand, not one I want, so MM informed me of
another first provider, for our ins, ins confirmed, if supplier would do it
for me ok.  I work for a different branch of the company, was approved.
Finagle with Dr, &/or nurse, after contacting company of pump you want.
explain your problem to them.  Did you? They should help you,even with Dr!
Whole process!  They want their money, period.  Linda