Re: [IP]The future of pumping...

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP]The future of pumping...

Korinne wrote:
> [...]
injections a day. my scar tissue is quite noticable. I have already been
discriminated against when a guy that I WAS seeing saw the info packets and
then I explained it to him He then told me he can't deal with someone that has
a handicap.  >>>>

My *hills and valleys* in my legs from 33 years of shots vanished after
pumping - I don't recall how long it took.

As far as that guy goes: Good Riddance! Even if you did not have the pump info
you still have IDDM. It is better to find out before a relationship gets to
the altar and children. Some of us will tell you the same thing happened and
someone else came along who DID accept us - baggage and all. (~_^)

I have Cc'd this to you and the list so you'll be sure to get it.

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.