Re: [IP]The future of pumping...

Korinne wrote:
> injections a day. my scar tissue is quite noticable. I have already been
discriminated against when a guy that I WAS seeing saw the info packets and
 then I explained it to him He then told me he can't deal with someone that
has a handicap.>>>>

My *hills and valleys* in my legs disappeared after awhile on the pump. I got
shots there (rotated) for 33 years.  As far as the *guy* discriminating
against you - good riddance. If you did not have the pump info for him to
find, you are still a DMer and in his eyes you would still have a handicap.
Many of us will tell you this happened to us - and someone better came along.
Hang in there and don't just settle and be sorry after the I do's are said.

BTW, I Cc'd you on this post to the list so you'd be sure to get it.
A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.