Re: [IP] FW: QuickSet priming question

In a message dated 4/19/01 5:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My husband is the one who
> thought the prime after insertion wasn't needed with the quickset because
> the adhesive part was connected to the tubing from the start .  I have to
> admit, I'm totally confused right now.

anytime you take that introducer needle out, you have to take up the space it
once took and fill up the cannula...... for the 9mm it's a 0.5 unit
prime.....for the 6mm it's a 0.3 unit prime... i dont understand what you
mean by because the adhesive was already attached.  all i know is you have to
prime like you do with all the sets :O)