[IP] disetronic questions, if have one please read

Hello fellow disetronic users, i am one of the customers who was in the
hospital  due to the leak in my pump.....

A sales rep and her manager will be coming to my house to discuss the
problem, i have told her about insulin pumpers and am more than willing to
print up your questions and concerns about the leaking pump issue......and
have her adress them........so please forward any questions, concerns, or
comments you would like me to ask her to email @ redacted before Monday
Tracey Scott