[IP] i need som support

i just got a call from my doctor.  I am trying to get pregnant and well he
just informed me I cannot take any antibiotics while I am  pregnant. ( i knew
this)  I just want to know if anyone else had this problme/  he told me ther
will be lung damage and he has 2 othe girls do the same thing I am going to
do (quit meds while preg) and they have been fine
please pray for me
i am going to go aheadw ith the pregnancy
i would not really enjoy reading any responses telling me I am stupid so if
you feel i am stupid please dont email me back
thanks i am just looking for a good word or soemthing , a glimpse of hope