Re: [IP] Convincing docs of pumps

you  guys are such a comfort at times like this when i feel so frustrated.
your all right though, i have to do what ever is necessary to get my life in
control and i have to keep a stiff upper lip and walk in her office next week
at my appt. and let her know either she becomes a positive member of my team
or i will take her out of the game and put in a new player.  thanks so  much
for your help, jaki