[IP] FW: QuickSet priming question

I tried my first quickset sample last night.  I did a manual prime before
insertion and a 5 unit prime after loading the resevoir in the pump, but did
not prime after the set was in.  We thought it wasn't necessary since the
needle wasn't detached from the tubing during the prime.  I normally use the
tenders, and do a 1 unit prime after insertion. My husband is the one who
thought the prime after insertion wasn't needed with the quickset because
the adhesive part was connected to the tubing from the start .  I have to
admit, I'm totally confused right now.  Someone please help clear this up!