[IP] Playing softball with my pump!

I want to thank everyone in advance for all of the helpful information that I
have received as a result of this list.

My question concerns my pump and playing softball or any other athletic event.
Currently my pump is clipped to my belt when playing, but I am afraid that it
is going to get damaged when I play.  I don't dare slide!  I have seen a
"sports pump harness" on the MM page under accesories.  Is anyone using this
thing, and if so, how does it work?  What are other athletic people using for
their pump when playing sports?  Any information would be greatly

Thanks again,