Re: [IP] Re: A pamphlet and a question

In a message dated 4/19/01 4:05:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Got a question:  Has anyone else had a problem with the adhesive on the
> inserter and the IV 3000 not sticking after vigorous exercise (I mean
> really
> sweating and twisting type stuff like indoor soccer, running, cyclling)?

do you put the IV3000 down first and then the site on top of it?  does the
whole IV3000 come off if you are doing it this way?  i put my 3000 down first
and if i sweat and it does start to come up (which it rarely does), then i
just have to take the edges down that are coming up... it doesnt usually get
to the point where the site is in the middle of the 3000 so i'm usually okay
try it that way if you haven't already...
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)