[IP] Re: A pamphlet and a question

2 things:

If there is a pamphlet or someone wants to create one, I am pretty sure my
local doc would be more than happy to put them up in his waiting area and I'd
more than  happy to drag them alone with me when I go on my medical
rotations, internship and residency over the next several years too.

Got a question:  Has anyone else had a problem with the adhesive on the
inserter and the IV 3000 not sticking after vigorous exercise (I mean really
sweating and twisting type stuff like indoor soccer, running, cyclling)?  I
am having trouble and don't know what to do short of full body,
circumferential body taping.  It is kind of fustrating because I am a new 508
pump user and it causing me to have to run through a few inserters -- which
insurance won't pay for if I exhaust my supply before the 'allowed' refill
date.  Plus it is a pain in the butt to have to insert a new one every time I