[IP] Quick set prime to fill cannula

I started this with a new subject line.

The booklet I received with the Quick-Sets calls for a .3 unit prime for the
6mm and a .6 unit prime for the 9mm dead space in the cannula.

Sylvia, did you get the blue booklet with the sets?  Is MM giving out
different information??

I wanted to make this known, as one mom told me that even a small amount too
much could cause her son to go low.  We have the H-tron and can only give .5,
so that is what we have been using anyhow.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, using Quick-Sets