Re: [IP] (IP) Apology

At 01:01 PM 4/19/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Please for give me for doing this to the general list but I have no private
 >address, just a first name.  I'm hoping she will see this here!!
 >Nita (?)

If you go to our web page at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ and go into
the Member's Only area, you can see a link to "All Member Profiles" You can
either go down the list and find her by first name, or do a search (MS
Internet Explorer has a "Find on this Page"  option from Edit (on the tool
bar). You'll see her email address once you locate her name.