[IP] Bashing on the IP

Hello Everyone!

I just read JP's letter of apology and Darrin's reply and I was very touched
So I thought this would be a great time to point out that we all seem to jump
to conclusions, and for the most part we are wrong.
Whenever I read something I don't like I just delete it and let it go.

I did write JP, but just to point out that Darrin was answering a question. I
also wrote a letter to her and apologized if I was one of the IPers to make
her feel bad.

We all need to be a little more giving and a bit more patient. :)

JP it was very BIG of you to write to Darrin and explain. I for one applaud

Hope you all are doing well!!!

email @ redacted

If you go through a day and learn nothing, you were not paying attention. :)