[IP] (IP) Apology

Please for give me for doing this to the general list but I have no private
address, just a first name.  I'm hoping she will see this here!!

Nita (?)

  You wrote to me this morning about something and I responded to you in a
manner that is NOT becoming and very unusual for me!  I have stewed over this
all morning (PST) and now have decided that I owe you an apology.  You were
just letting me know something but because of circumstances you knew nothing
about I ended up responding poorly and for that I am TRULY SORRY!!

Thank you everyone.  I hope she sees this!

mom to Joshua