[IP] IP My first re-order and the "Quick-Serter"

For the last several weeks, I've been putting off calling in my first
re-order of pumping supplies.  I wasn't sure who to call (MM or insurance
co?) or if I was calling to soon, and I honestly didn't want to deal with a
customer "no" service person who didn't have the patience to deal with me and
all my questions.

Well, I was greeted by a very pleasant lady at MM who, upon hearing that this
was my first re-order, said,  "I'll bet you have lots of question about the
different infusion sets."  She was terrific and explained everything so well.

After reading on the IP listserve about the Silhouette and Quick Set, I
decided I wanted to give them a try.  The woman helped me decide that the new
Quick Set might be a better choice for me AND said they are offering a FREE
Quick Set Serter with the purchase of a 3 month supply of sets.  That's a $49
item, so I was tickled!

Thanks everyone for your contributions to this listserve.

Donna & "Pearl"
MM pumping since 11/2000