Re: [IP] posting private replys

  Whne I do a private replu I delete the IP SEND TO address and put in the
private email address.  This should take care of it right???  That is why I
was puzzled to receive an email from a member saying that this person was
tired of seeing all of my replies to various things....That they were showing
up on his Digests.  I'm not angry at this person at all!!!  It just made me
think that I  was doing something wrong and I wanted to make sure that no one
else was doing the same thing!

THANK YOU ALL who responded to this enquiry this morning (PSY) because I was
really unsure of what I have been doing these past 9 months of being on this

mom to Joshua