gee, yesterday i called Therasense for a backup FreeStyle and they were like
OH sure, i'll send you one and 200 strips...... now the case on my pump has
the velcro coming up and i just called MiniMed and told them and she just
immediately said Oh, well i'll just send you another one!  That was before
she even asked my name!!  Just want you to know if you need a case because of
the velcro, call the CLINICAL SERVICES number, not customer service.....they
transfered me over to them.  her name was Jennifer and the number is (800)
I know Dauna wanted a new case.......hope she read this!!