[IP] PLease read: bashing the other night on IP.

Just thought i'd let you know that I have beenin touch with the person who
referred to "useless" information a few days ago.  She is really nice

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).