[IP] Human Growth hormone?

Does anybody know anything about human growth hormone supplements? The site I
saw says it cures just about everything and reverses the aging process. That
is very hard to believe. Also, how would taking something like this effect
blood sugar control? I thought that human growth hormone is what is released
at night/early morning and that it causes insulin requirements to go up.
Obviously nature has designed our bodies to have a decreasing quantity of the
hormone released as we age.

Thanks for any info.

dx, 1975