Re: [IP] testing blood from wounds

In a message dated 4/19/01 8:47:03 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i am typing with one hand as i press the towel against my other finger
 still considering getting a couple stitches because every time i stop
 pressing it soon resumes bleeding.  but what about that blood for testing?
 anyone ever compared, or seen any studies on it? >>

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, that's "free" blood! In fact, whenever my
grandchildren get an "owie," they come to me for a test.

Last Saturday, my grandson wiped out on his scooter. He came running in the
door, yelling: "Nana! Nana! I think this would be a good time to do a blood
test! Then I need you to bandage my arm!"

Kid has his priorities right ...

Jan and Elvis