Re: [IP] Jessica's highs & Blood in Urine

In a message dated 4/19/01 10:54:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ?  And what about the blood, any ideas on that?
i went into severe dka once with NO ALBUMIN in my body (they didnt know how i
was alive) and i was in a coma...... they had this 'pump' thingie with this
big purple tub and in the tub was a ton of really really dark, almost black,
blood!  when my mom asked what it was, they told her that sometimes with the
high sugars something about the stomach lining getting ruptured or bleeding
or something like that.... and anyway, it was pumping the blood out of my
tummy!  dont know if this is what it could be, but mine was something along
those lines..........