  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nita H.

  Grrrrr, after 20 hours of extreme highs Jessica is
  back to normal.  Still can't figure it out though.
  Came home Tuesday from school reading HI on her meter.
   Changed site, gave injection.  1 hour later still HI,
  2 hours later still HI.  Came down to 550 around 7 pm.
   Gave her a tiny bit of food and she shot right back
  up to HI.  At 10:30 that night she finally came back
  down to 505.  geez!  Stayed hi all night, no matter
  what the bolus or injection.  Woke up at 387, ate a
  small breakfast, still has small ketones and now has a
  trace of non-hemolized blood in her urine?  She went
  to school, called me at 10:30 with a reading of 426!
  Had her bolus again, and by lunch she was 119 finally.