[IP] I NEED A NICE QUOTE TO GO ON IP FLYER!!

i made a flyer for the IP list to pass out to promote the site and the
regular ones have my doc's office on it and her phone number...... well,
since i'm going to pass these out at the conference or sit them down so
people can take them, i dont think i should leave the doc's number on there
or should i?  i dont want people to think i'm recruiting patients for her!
so what i want to do is fill in that spot with myabe a nice little quote or
something else......... i already have some websites listed and some
books.......what else do you think i should put in that spot?
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!