Re: [IP] Quickset Priming Info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 4/19/01 10:43:34 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> We don't
> have the serter and I found it very easy to insert without it.  The general
> rule for priming is 6mm = 0.5 and 9mm = 1.0

this is getting nuts with different people have different info in brochures!
my brochure for the quickset says 6mm=0.3 and 9mm=0.5 which we talked about
in the chat last night.... did you get the little pamphlet that came with the
box of sets?  it's on the Page 9 of the booklet that comes in the box!!!!!!!