[IP] posting private replys

I have a questions about something that I was just told privately....When I
reply to something on this list but send it directly to the person's private
email (not general reply ) do these posts show up on digests?  If this is the
case I would be very afraid of being able to write any emails to anyone who
happens to be on this list having a private emails showing up all over the
world.....if you know what I mean!!!!

mom to Joshua