Re: [IP] need help

   Few questions: a) is she using Humalog  b) is she bolusing before eating
   Melissa "failed" at trying Humalog in her pump twice, shortly after it was
available in the fall of 1996. Both times, she'd go low about an hour after
meals & then be in the 300s hours later. On ehr third attempt, we tried the
suggestion of another pumper & had her bolus after she finished eating & that
resoloved the problem.
   Just a thought....keep us posted...I share your frustration....if all
businesses worked as diligently as we all do on diabetes care, the economy
would be SOARING!!!
regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)