[IP] Hippocratic Oath

> forms for me to get one so my insurance will not cover it. <<<<<<<SNIP

 I thought the Hippocratic Oath said "First do no harm"   You doc flunked
it!!  So fire her immediately.   There is no excuse for her ignorance and
fear affecting your life so negatively.   Call Minimed immediately, or Dis
or Animas, (numbers on web sites under their names).   They will refer you
to a doctor in your area who is familiar with pump.  Don't wait, do it now.

Bonnie Richardson