Re: [IP] Diabesity (obesity and DM used as a new term)

I'm not happy about it either....  Tonight one of the S.F. Bay area health
organizations is having A program about the "diabetes epidemic" (7pm ch 5 -).

It has already bothered my how little people who have diabetes talk about
it and the feelings.  Now with a tag line for the program being "are you
making yourself ill" will it become hidden even deeper?...

Wonder if the lowering of the diagnosis criteria had anything to do with
the epidemic?... Might it be that fewer "cases" are being ignored?

Jim S.
email @ redacted