[IP] basal testing

Sylvia, et. al:
Chapter 8, pages 56-57, etc. in the Pumping Insulin book  tell about being
in target. * It states that you should not test basals when anything is
interfering with your normal bg. as in strenuous exercise before, or a high
bg.  It interferes and can play foul on the testing.
Just an FYI-er.
* See, I am not pushing this on anyone, just answering an email and doing so
without pushing it, for those of you who felt that flames were necessary to
get your point across to me about my earlier post.  YMMV and EIETTO.  (every
one is entitled to their opinion) (vbg)

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or