[IP] basal testing in range

Sylvia stated:
I've just never heard of this needing to be 'in range' to test.  And I've
seen it mentioned in the P.I. book either??!!

Its in there Sylvia, and the endo's have told me the same, I must be in
range before I do basal tests.  I will go find my version and email you the
page, but its in there.  They want you to be in "safe mode" before you start
the tests so that if bg is say, 190, you don't need to correct to get in
range, it will mess the whole test up.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or