[IP] Re: Old Juvenile

LOL! You could always open up a can of "whoop-@$$" on 'em. ;)

Wayne said:
Well Sylvia, I was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes 42 years ago.
Unfortunately I still have the condition.  But if anybody tries
change the name of what I have, I'll stick a whoopie cushion
their chair and have their cell phone call  button trigger a
bomb explosion in their car.
- -wayne, still juvenile and increasingly more proud of the title
each day.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"