Re: [IP] Sof - Tact Meter

"Hey, was excited about this meter, when reading it's features. Took a look.
It's HUGE!!!!  Anyone else agree?

Seems to be anything with the backlit display and the 'all in' ability this
thing has will necessitate the larger size.

I also know those with arthritic hands and problems with dextarity would need
the larger size.

I'm waiting a bit before shelling out $199.00 and the co$t of strips as this
is so new my insurance would balk at this right now.

Nice idea though.

Jenny Sutherland