    I may be one of the people that this comment is targeted at, but then,
when I write to someone, especially the newbies, I am ALWAYS writing off-list
to them.  And I do tell them about the P.I. book and do refer to it as THE
BOOK on pumping!  That is EXACTLY how I write it and I have refrained from
referring to this or any other book as 'the bible' of pumping because I don't
know the other person's religious affiliations.  Just the way I do things.

  So, I'm hoping this flame isn't at me, but if it is I'm sorry.  But, as
others have said, the P.I. book really is an excellent book for anyone to
have as a good resource.  And on a few occassions I have joked with whomever
I'm writing to that I wish I WAS getting paid every time I have referred this
book to someone.  But it is enough to know that they are learning about it
easier than I did!!!

mom to Joshua