Re: [IP] need help

  I'm sorry for asking this but what do you mean you can't test her unless
she is within range?  I've never heard of this before.  When I do Josh's test
I try to make sure that he doesn't do extra heavy exercising/playing that
will interfere with his BGs  If he goes a little high that is fine, after all
I'm testing for these things.  But I can't have him go real low.  Then I'd
have to feed him something which screws up the whole test.  But other than
that I test Josh no matter where he is at.

I've just never heard of this needing to be 'in range' to test.  And I've not
seen it mentioned in the P.I. book either??!!

mom to Joshua