Re: [IP] Diabesity (obesity and DM used as a new term)

At 10:23 PM 4/18/01, you wrote:
>Is anyone else bothered by the news medias big frenzy lately about  how
>diabetes has become epidemic in America?

Ah   you should of heard the news report of what one of our senators or
someone wanted to do to "fight childhood diabetes and obesity which is a
epidemic".  He wants to ban the sell of "coke and sugary snacks" during
school.   I just got done writing to the News station and now all I have to
do is sit and wait for them to air my comment.  lol

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*