[IP] Quick Set Question For Sylvia (Josh's Mom)

Sylvia -- I don't know if you've got enough experience yet with the Quick
Sets -- But I was wondering:  Given the adhesion problems Josh had in the
past, are you still using Mastisol Adhesive under the QuickSets?  Or do they
seem to be sticking just fine with the adhesive that is on the QuickSets?
Also, are you using them in the "hip" (upper buttocks) or in the abdomen?

Thanks in advance!