Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder, Hand Cysts = Irritable Pumper?

In a message dated 4/18/01 8:08:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm not depressed, per se (I have chronic clinical depression, but it is
> currently pretty well controlled by my meds), just . . . very irritable.  I

i too have clinical depression and go through these stages when things go
wrong and i take it all out and get really pressured about things.......
sometimes it's just overwhelming, especially when things aren't going right
with the pump too!
i many times swear at my pump....and the wall.....and the air... and the cars
that go by......and my sink......LOL
i wish i could help with the arm/hands problem.....i just hope it gets better
for you!  hang in there!!