[IP] tender insertionTHANKS

Fellow pumpers,

Just wanted to thank those of you who were talking about shallow insertion
of the tenders.  I have been having difficulty the last month with them
hurting on insertion ( I have been using only 2 months).  I read your
suggestions about shallow insertion and tried this morning with about a 10
degree angle and It went great.   Virtually no pain and blood sugars have
been great.  Thanks for all your advice.

Teri Chalker
H-tron plus user (2 months)
awaiting D-tron in May