i'm a happy camper today!  i called Therasense to ask for a backup meter
since i almost lost mine today and got paranoid because i would die without
my meter....... i would not want to use any other meter because i LOVE my
FreeStyle so much  :O)~  anyway, they offered to send me a FREE complimentary
backup.......and 200 strips!! i was shocked!
anyway, when i got my box out, i found a $40 rebate in there and there will
probably be another one in the new box that comes........ i know some of your
insurance pays for some but not all so i thought maybe someone might want
this rebate slip to pick up on the cost the insurance doesnt pay....... and i
know, i know, one of the rules here is never pay for a meter....LOL  but this
is almost like not paying for it with the rebate........not sure how much
they cost in the store, but again, thought this might help someone out!
if you are interested, email me OFFLIST and i will send it out to you  :O)