Re: [IP] What month were you diagnosed?

I can't believe you had a blood sugar of 1000 and were still concious!!  You
must have ended up weighing about 3 pounds.  I was diagnosed 11 years ago
(when I was 29) and I too had no one in my family who was diabetic but all my
life I had trouble with hypoglycemia which they say often turns into
Diabetes.  I went on the pump in November of 2000 after doing shots and what
a difference!  I physcially feel better and my life is definitely more
flexible.  I think you should give it a chance and see how you like it.  Did
your insurance company decide not to pay - is that why you are having  2nd
thoughts?  Good luck.