Re: [IP] New MM Quick Set Questions????

  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua...We have been using the sof-sets but started
out using the Tenders, same as Sils.  YES, the Quicksets are similar in the
way they stick as the Sils/Tenders.  Single tape, no additional tape needed
(for us so far)  The first time I saw it I was a bit taken aback by the
looks.  With the big blue handle and this big needle cover it really looked
strange.  But the handle is easy to grasp and the needle size, I swear it is
smaller than anything I've seen, is very sharp and inserts easily.  We are
using the 6mm canula size so that is the same.  I don't know why the company
thinks a serter is needed because it totally isn't!!

  Anyway, Shelly, I just ordered a three month supply of these sets.  That is
how much both Josh and I liked the two samples they sent!!!  By the way, we
tried the Dis Ultraflex, and it was awkward, at best, to insert.  Nothing to
hold on to!  I personally find that this new Quick set is VERY easy,and VERY
VERY VERY kid friendly!!!

mom to Joshua