I have one question, and I do NOT have PMS, so please don't go there. (vbg)
Who started this thing with calling Pumping Insulin "THE BOOK"??? This is
getting very annoying to me and a few others, and I am sorry, I am not
overly religious, we have another list serve for that, but I see no reason
why you all are calling it this.  A Bible is a sacred thing, and here you
are (some of you only, not all) speaking about it like its the greatest
thing on earth.  I am sorry but I am allowed my opinion, and its getting on
my nerves to keep hearing this book pushed on almost everyone and anyone new
and having a problem. If I didn't know better I would say someone was
getting paid under the table to push it on us all.   Can't WE just help them
without pushing this book, which, don't get me wrong, IS a great book, but
its NOT the book to live by as you all are making it sound.  Doctor's advice
is the best way to go IMO, and I am allowed my opinion.
PS I am done, and if you want to flame me, do it off list, don't waste
valuable space please.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or