[IP] Thank you all!!

I want to thank everyone who has sent me information or contact sites
regarding teaching medical Prof about the insulin pump.  I will put all the
info together and present it to the hospital board soon.  I would like to
expand this program and start a teaching program for all diabetics to
supplement the teaching (if they even get any) that they receive at there
doctors.  The hospital is not going to fund a lot of money for this project,
but I do think that a person who struggles daily with diabetes would better
understand the daily ups and downs of the disease. So far all the
endocrinologist are in favor of this group.  Any suggestion as to what is
good material to start with (i.e. carb counting, sick days..ect) or
information that you know now and wish someone would have taught you in the
beginning would be helpfull.Please e-mail me

Thanks again,

Rachel & little buddy