[IP] Quick Set ?Chat tonight with MiniMed

Shelly
(mom to pumper age 5, pumping 8 months.) COME TO CHAT TONIGHT!!. IP will be hosting MiniMed tonight in the Guest room at 9P.M. EDT to talk about the New Quick Set.

"What I want is for someone to describe it better for me?  Is it the same size as the SIL?  Just the one tape? Stickier tape than the SIL??  Shorter cannula? Results? Still used in the same site spots??  Etc.  I went to the Minimed.com site and saw the video but I like your interpretations better!" So............

    REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

             Rodney