[IP]The future of pumping...

Hello All,

Does anyone wonder why all three Pump companies are approaching the future
of pumping so differently? Mini-Med wants to implant a pump, Animas wants
to implant a glucose sensor and  Disatronic wants to place a catheter into
the portal vein. I realize that the three companies are in the business of
making money, but why the difference in approaches. For some reason this
perplexes me. I can answer my own question by saying that there are
different methods for different people, much like different pumps for
different people. Which method would you use?

Have a great day,

Chris - Pumping since 2/01, 1st post pump A1c of 6.8, down from 8.5