Re: [IP] Thursday Night Chat at 9PM Eastern (2AM GMT)

Hi Everyone, I would like to first Welcome "Gina Jozaitis" as my NEW Thursday
night chat Co-Host!! I Would like to take this time to Invite Anyone
interested in Insulin Pump Therapy to Thursday nights Chat at 9PM Eastern (2AM
GMT) in the IP Anytime room!! Here is the chat address shortcut!! Just click
on this link and you will be chatting before you know it
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml When you get to the chat login area Just
type in the E-mail address you used when joining Insulin-pumpers in the User
Name area, Then type in the word "pumper" as the password!! Please use all
lower case letters!! Thats it!! Gina And I hope to see you at Thursdays chat!!
And Remember A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD
SEEMS TO WALK OUT ON YOU!!  Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston,Maine    P.S. Gina I'LL
see you at the chat!!!