Re: [IP] QUESTION ABOUT EVENING BASAL TESTING

GINA...YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT!!!!!  You are perfectly correct on this thought.
Check out P.I. on basal testing...that is what he says!!
  And you are right about me NOT using the isertion device for the new Quick
sets on Josh...definately NO NEED!!!

  And Gina, Josh's endo has him at about 80 carbs per meal, snacks are
flexable.  We are talking about a growing child here so their total daily
carb intake may be alot higher than most adults!  That's what our RD told us
at dxd.

Sylvia