Re: [IP] Old Juvenile

RE; "Juvenile Diabetes"    I could very well be wrong on this but I think the
name 'juveline' came from the fact that most type 1's were from the younger
folks.  I don't really think that it is an 'official' name of diabetes.  But
now that more and more older folks are being diagnosed with Type 1 the
'juvenile' name is becoming less and less used.  Type 1-2-3-4-5....is
basically what I think is used now.  I know this isn't that big of a deal but
when a 40 something is diagnosed with Type 1 shows that this is no longer a
'juvenile-onset' diabetes.

Just my thought on this subject.........

mom to Joshua'