[IP] Re: Question about surgery

CeeDee wrote:
>>>  By then I will be the one armed bandit,
so won't be moving across the keyboard very quickly!
Wish me luck!  For some unknown reason, this time (Fifth time I have had
surgery on my hands) for some reason I am apprehensive.  I pray that within a
week my hand feels better.  The pain, swelling, and the locking of my trigger
finger is just harder for me to bear this time.
Why is it that when I have had surgery scheduled at 7:30 am, I had to stop
eating and
drinking after midnight and today I am to have surgery almost 4 hours later,
why is the cut off time always midnight?   >>>

We will take the above into consideration and read your posts slower so don't
worry about typing too fast.  We'll all trust your pain will be relieved and
this is your last surgery. (~_^)

About the timing/eating after midnight. I *think* the reason is most people
don't eat at 4:00 a.m.  When I had surgery scheduled for 4:00 p.m. I, too, was
told nothing after midnight. My endo said eat a light breakfast. I was
pumping, but didn't know then what I know now. He also said they don't want
the patient tossing cookies cuz of the anesthesia - therefore, no food for 8

He is either the biggest liar there ever was, the biggest fool there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!